- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Prithviraj Voices His Opinion On The Recent Resignations From AMMA!
Prithviraj is one of the rare actors who are ready to take up challenges in their careers, without thinking about the box office figures. But, the actor feels that it is the same quality which makes him an 'unsafe' actor for producers.
In the recent interview given to TOI, Prithviraj made it clear that the only thing he can give assurance about, is the quality of his films. It is because he loves experimenting with his films, without thinking much about the risks.
He is glad that Malayalam films are more content-oriented while comparing to the other language industries. It is impossible for our industry to make films on a larger scale like Bollywood. But we can ensure the content quality.
Prithviraj is currently filming for his upcoming romantic drama My Story, in Portugal. His next outing Detroit Crossing will also be shot at the foreign locations. The actor feels that it is easy to shoot in foreign locations if there is a proper plan.
The actor is going through the most promising phase of his career with some promising projects in his kitty, like Karnan. Prithviraj is also all set to make his directorial debut soon, with the Mohanlal starrer Lucifer, scripted by Murali Gopy.