- Prithviraj Announces The First Venture Of Prithviraj Productions!
- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- Not Prithviraj, But This Tamil Actor Roped In For Karnan!
Prithviraj is one of the rare actors who are ready to take up challenges in their careers, without thinking about the box office figures. But, the actor feels that it is the same quality which makes him an 'unsafe' actor for producers.
In the recent interview given to TOI, Prithviraj made it clear that the only thing he can give assurance about, is the quality of his films. It is because he loves experimenting with his films, without thinking much about the risks.
He is glad that Malayalam films are more content-oriented while comparing to the other language industries. It is impossible for our industry to make films on a larger scale like Bollywood. But we can ensure the content quality.
Prithviraj is currently filming for his upcoming romantic drama My Story, in Portugal. His next outing Detroit Crossing will also be shot at the foreign locations. The actor feels that it is easy to shoot in foreign locations if there is a proper plan.
The actor is going through the most promising phase of his career with some promising projects in his kitty, like Karnan. Prithviraj is also all set to make his directorial debut soon, with the Mohanlal starrer Lucifer, scripted by Murali Gopy.