TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Prithviraj, the young talent of Malayalam cinema will soon team with Gautham Menon, one of the most sought after film-makers of Southern industry. Gautham confirmed his collaboration with Prithvi, in a recent interview.
Reportedly, the duo is joining hands for a multi-starrer, which is said to be a pan-Indian movie, which revolves around four friends who belong to different parts of South India.
Initially, it was reported that Gautham Menon is planning to cast Fahadh Faasil in the project. But, the actor clarified that he is considering Fahadh for another project, not the multi-starrer pan-Indian flick.
Prithviraj was the only choice for the role offered to him, in the project. Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar and Telugu cinema's Sai Dharam Tej have also been roped in to play the other lead roles in the movie.
A Tamil actor will also appear as the fourth leading man of the movie. Reportedly, Jayam Ravi has been considered for the role. Anushka Shetty and Tamannaah will essay the female leads in the movie.
Prithviraj made his Tamil debut with KV Anand's Kana Kandaen, in 2005. His other prominent Tamil films include Mani Ratnam's Raavanan, Mozhi, Paarijatham, Kaaviya Thalaivan, etc.