- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Prithviraj, the young talent of Mollywood, is a huge fan of Mohanlal. Reportedly, Prithviraj is highly impressed with Mohanlal-Priyadarshan duo's recent outing Oppam, and went on to congratulate the duo personally.
According to the close sources, the young actor messaged Priyadarshan immediately after watching Oppam, to convey his viewpoints about the film. Prithviraj is said to be highly impressed with Mohanlal's performance in the movie.
The actor who conveyed his congratulatory message to Priyadarshan, has reportedly praised the director for his exceptional craft and command over the well-written script. He feels that the movie was a perfect comeback for the master director.
Prithviraj, who has always been keen about directing a film, is all set to make his directorial debut with the upcoming Mohanlal starrer, Lucifer. The movie is written by the popular actor-writer Murali Gopy, and produced by Aashirvad Cinema.
The young actor has openly stated his deep desire to direct Mohanlal, in several interviews. Now, Prithviraj is extremely happy that he received a chance to direct his idol, in his debut directorial venture itself.
Lucifer, which is one of the most anticipated projects of 2017, will start rolling by the beginning of May 2017. Prithviraj is reportedly planning to take a short break from acting, to concentrate on his directorial debut.