- Not Prithviraj, But This Tamil Actor Roped In For Karnan!
- Prithviraj's Karnan Was NOT A 300-Crore Project, Producer Opens Up!
- RUMOUR HAS IT! Prithviraj's Karnan Is Shelved?
- Prithviraj's Karnan: What Happened To The Project?
- Prithviraj Opens Up About Clash With Mammootty's Karnan!
- CONFIRMED: Prithviraj's Karnan To Go On Floors In August
Prithviraj and RS Vimal, the actor-director duo is actively working on their dream project, Karnan. If the reports are to be true, Karnan will start rolling by the end of 2016.
It was rumoured that Prithviraj and RS Vimal parted ways, following Ramesh Narayan's shocking allegations about their last project Ennu Ninte Moideen. But Vimal immediately bashed the reports.
He confirmed that there are absolutely no issues between him and Prithviraj and Karnan is very much on board. Vimal also shared a few pictures clicked during the discussion sessions, on his Facebook page.
Reportedly, Karnan has been planned on a large scale and it will be the costliest project ever made in the history of Malayalam cinema. The movie will have popular Bollywood and South Indian actors in the star cast.
Prithviraj essays the title character Karnan. Reportedly, the movie narrates Karnan's youth, his friendship with Duryodan, love life, and the strained relationship with the estranged mother and siblings.
Meanwhile, actor-director Madhupal is also planning a movie based on Karnan's life, with Mammootty in the lead role. Reportedly, the Mammootty project narrates the old age and last days of Karnan.