- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Prithviraj Voices His Opinion On The Recent Resignations From AMMA!
Prithviraj, the young actor is all set to make his directorial debut with the upcoming Mohanlal starrer, Lucifer. In a recent interview, Prithviraj cleared the rumours regarding Lucifer and revealed the actual status of the project.
The actor clarified that the movie is very much in the pipeline, but will not start rolling in near future. Prithviraj rubbished the rumours which stated that Lucifer has been shelved.
But, Prithvi states that it is impossible to start working on such a huge project, without any preparations. The actor also revealed that he will take a one-year gap from acting, to concentrate on Lucifer.
Prithviraj is planning to complete all his committed projects, including the much-awaited Aadujeevitham and Karnan, before devoting his time to Lucifer. He is confident that the one-year gap will not affect his acting career.
Reportedly, the team is yet to finalise anything regarding the rest of the star cast of the project. Prithviraj clarified that the project has absolutely no connection with the project Lucifer, planned by late. Rajesh Pillai.
According to the actor, Mohanlal and producer Antony Perumbavoor immediately agreed when writer Murali Gopy suggested him as the director of the project. Reportedly, the team will release the official first look of the movie, soon.