- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- IN PICS! Prithviraj-Blessy Team's Aadujeevitham Begins!
- Mammootty's Masterpiece: Oozham Fame Divya Pillai Joins The Team!
Prithviraj, the young actor is well-known for his outspoken nature. Recently, Prithviraj posted a heartfelt letter to his fans who mistreats the other actors and their films, through his Facebook page.
The actor, who stated that half of his lifespan was spent for cinema, began his letter by thanking his fans for the unconditional love and support showered on him, throughout his journey in films.
He remarks that he has always been open to criticism and critics, from the beginning of his career. Prithviraj strongly believes that the success and failure of his films are not related to other actors or films.
But, he is disappointed to watch the way his 'fans' treat other actors and their films, on social media platforms. Prithviraj says it is extremely disheartening and shameful to watch his fans misbehaving.
According to the actor, such behaviour from his fans are not encouraging but is extremely shocking and disgraceful. He has also pointed out that some of his fans are using abusive language towards other, with is disgusting.
He has also requested his fans to use their right to criticise other films and actors, in a polite way. However, the actor's touching letter has already taken social media by storm. Well done Prithviraj..!!!