- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Prithviraj, the talented young actor is on a signing spree. As per the latest reports, Prithviraj is all set to play team up with talented actresses Parvathy and Nithya Menon, for a sci-fi thriller.
The trio is said to be joining hands for the second directorial venture of 100 Days Of Love fame director Jenuse Mohamed, who is the son of veteran film-maker Kamal.
It is Prithviraj's third association with both Parvathy and Nithya Menen. Interestingly, Prithviraj and Parvathy are currently filming for their second outing together, My Story in Portugal.
The project is said to be the first sci-fi attempt in the history of Malayalam cinema. The movie, which will start rolling by the mid-2017, will be filmed at the various locations of Kerala and Himachal Pradesh.
Earlier, Prithviraj had brought the remake rights of Spanish sci-fi thriller Time Crimes. But, according to director Jenuse Mohammed, the newly announced project is based on a fresh story, not a remake.
The team is yet to finalise the title of the project and rest of the star cast. It is a highly ambitious project for director Jenuse, who failed to make a mark with his directorial debut 100 Days Of Love.