- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Ranjith Sankar, the director recently opened up about his close friend Prithviraj, in a recent interview. Interestingly, Ranjith believes that Prithviraj has a special skill to predict things and it will never go wrong.
According to the director, the actor can easily grasp the talents of the people around him. Prithviraj has found out the talents of several actors and technicians in the industry in a similar way.
He has predicted about the bright future of several personalities, while they were going through tough phases in their career. Prithviraj's all prediction have come true, to the much surprise of his friends.
Earlier, director Jeethu Joseph has revealed that Prithviraj was the first one to predict that Drishyam will be the greatest hit of Mollywood ever. He made the prediction, during the scripting stage of the movie.
When it comes to personal level, Ranjith Sankar and Prithviraj share a close yet different type of friendship. The duo will get into fights for the silliest reasons but reconcile within no time.
Ranjith feels that Prithviraj's best quality is to keep himself grounded, despite being highly successful. He likes to criticise his own performance and wants to do better next time, which is a rare quality.