- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- IN PICS! Prithviraj-Blessy Team's Aadujeevitham Begins!
- Prithviraj Approached Me For Ennu Ninte Moideen: M Jayachandran
Prithviraj finally replied to musician Ramesh Narayan's allegations, about his involvement in the making of Ennu Ninte Moideen. He was talking in the recent interview given to Times Of India.
When he was asked about RS Vimal and Ramesh Narayan's ugly fight, Prithviraj stated that he cannot comment on the issue. He remarks that cinema is a director's art and he is a director's actor.
Prithvi admits that he always expresses his opinions about the movie and discusses his doubts with his director. But, it is the director who ultimately decides what to do with the movie, which is solely his creation.
The actor feels that RS Vimal is an exceptionally brilliant director, who clearly knows what he wants in his film. Prithviraj states that Vimal was highly successful in convincing him about his decisions.
Ennu Ninte Moideen, the Prithviraj-Vimal team's first association, was a huge critical and commercial success. So, such controversies and rejection of the State award jury are not big issues.
Prithvi also remarked that the decision taken by the Kerala State award jury was honest and appropriate. Darvinte Parinamam, the recently released Prithviraj movie, is running successfully at the theatres.