- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Prithviraj, young actor slammed the rumours regarding his involvement with a leading political party, through his official Facebook page. The actor confirmed that he has no plans to endorse any political party.
It was rumoured that Prithviraj is all set to endorse a leading party in the upcoming Kerala legislative assembly elections. A few statements, which were apparently made by Prithviraj, were also doing rounds.
Hi all,For the past few days, Ive been seeing "statements" apparently put out by me, endorsing various political...Posted by Prithviraj Sukumaran on Wednesday, 30 March 2016
But the actor made it clear that none of those statements were actually said by him. According to him, some closet genius/geniuses has used his identity to promote their own ideologies.
Prithviraj states that he has his own perspectives about the current political scenario. But the actor made it clear that he is not endorsing any parties and hopes that his revelation will end the rumours.
He has also appealed his fans to make use of the right to vote and help the functioning of the world's largest democratic nation, India. Prithviraj has already crossed 10k likes and is going viral on social media.
Meanwhile, actor-director Balachandra Menon, young actor Neeraj Madhav, and singer Gayathri Ashokan, have also lashed out against the same political party, for using their identities for election endorsement.