- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Prithviraj Voices His Opinion On The Recent Resignations From AMMA!
Prithviraj starring upcoming biopic Vimanam, is reportedly delayed. If the reports are to be true, Prithviraj alloted dates for his other projects, as Vimanam is still under the scripting stage.
The movie, which was actually expected to start rolling immediately after the actor completes Darwinte Parinamam, has been delayed due to the same reason. Instead, Prithvi started filming for Jeethu Joseph's Oozham.
Reportedly, Prithviraj will start shoting for the upcoming pan-Indian movie Tiyaan, immediately after he completes Oozham. The actor will share the screen with his brother Indrajith once again, in the movie.
Sources suggest that Prithvi will join his much-awaited epic drama Karnan, after completing Tiyaan. The crew has already started the pre-production activities of the movie, which will start rolling by the end of 2016.
So, it has been confirmed that Vimanam, which is written and directed by Pradeep Nair, will not go on floors in the near future. The movie based on the real-life character Saji, who hails from Thodupuzha.
Saji is a deaf-mute, who made headlines and entered the Indian Book Of Records, by constructing a helicopter on his own. It is expected to be another challenging character in Prithviraj's career.