- Prithviraj Announces The First Venture Of Prithviraj Productions!
- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- Prithviraj Plays A Deaf-Mute
Prithviraj starring upcoming biopic Vimanam, is reportedly delayed. If the reports are to be true, Prithviraj alloted dates for his other projects, as Vimanam is still under the scripting stage.
The movie, which was actually expected to start rolling immediately after the actor completes Darwinte Parinamam, has been delayed due to the same reason. Instead, Prithvi started filming for Jeethu Joseph's Oozham.
Reportedly, Prithviraj will start shoting for the upcoming pan-Indian movie Tiyaan, immediately after he completes Oozham. The actor will share the screen with his brother Indrajith once again, in the movie.
Sources suggest that Prithvi will join his much-awaited epic drama Karnan, after completing Tiyaan. The crew has already started the pre-production activities of the movie, which will start rolling by the end of 2016.
So, it has been confirmed that Vimanam, which is written and directed by Pradeep Nair, will not go on floors in the near future. The movie based on the real-life character Saji, who hails from Thodupuzha.
Saji is a deaf-mute, who made headlines and entered the Indian Book Of Records, by constructing a helicopter on his own. It is expected to be another challenging character in Prithviraj's career.