- OH NO! Priyadarshan's Next Movie Isn't With Mohanlal?
- WAIT! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team's Kunjali Marakkar Is NOT Shelved!
- Is Mohanlal's Kunjali Marakkar On Cards? Priyadarshan Answers!
- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team’s Next Will Be A Period Movie!
- REVEALED: Mohanlal's Role In Priyadarshan's Next
- IT’S CONFIRMED: Mohanlal-Priydarashan Movie Is On Cards!
- MUST READ! Kalyani Priyadarshan Wanted To Begin With A Malayalam Movie!
- Kalyani Priyadarshan To Make Acting Debut?
- Priyadarshan All Set To Remake Maheshinte Prathikaaram In Tamil!
- Pranav Mohanlal & Kalyani Priyadarshan's Selfie Goes Viral!
- V K Prakash’s Careful All Set To Hit The Theatres!
- No Plans To Direct A Mammootty-Dileep Movie: Priyadarshan
- WOW! Mohanlal Bags Yet Another Award For Oppam!
Well, Priyadarshan is the idol of many young film-makers when it comes to the picturisation of songs. Such is the talent of the master film-maker in making the visuals of songs.
Recently, the video of the song Minungum Minnaminunge from his upcoming movie Oppam, got released and once again he has shown his magical touch.
Here, we list 5 of the best picturised songs by Priyadarshan. Go through the slides to read more..
Karutha Penne - Thenmavin Kombathu
The song from the film Thenmavin Kombathu and its visuals, both were equally big hits. Priyadarshan has made use of some unseen beautiful locations in this song. K V Anand was the cinematographer of the film.
Thaliranijaru Kilimarathile – Minnaram
Well, only this man could have thought of making a song as beautiful as this and that too, in those days. The colour tone, the graphics element and the sets were equally brilliant. K V Anand handled the camera for the song.
Paadam Pootha Kaalam - Chithram
Back in those days, songs and their visuals had a template, but Priyadarshan opted a different route for this song. He set the song amidst the green and lush surroundings and focused on the lead actors alone, devoid of any other group dance sequences.
Aatirambile Kombile – Kaalapani
The film Kaalapani was set in the pre-independence era and the director has taken utmost care in picturising this song, which has captured the beauty of nature to the fullest
Neela Venalil- Kilukkam
The trademark Priyadarshan style could be seen in this song. In fact, the entire song sequence is set in the indoors and still, the director has managed to make it a class apart, especially the sequences featuring Mohanlal and Revathi.
The visualisation of the song Minungum Minnaminunge has won wide praises from various quarters. In fact, it is being hailed as one of the best picturised Malayalam songs of the recent times.
This is indeed a positive sign as it marks the powerful comeback of the director after not-so-good outings in Mollywood in the recent times.
Oppam is said to be in the lines of a crime thriller, something which has not been tried by Priyadarshan, so far. The film has Mohanlal in the role of a lift operator, who is blind.
The trailer of the film edited by Alphonse Puthren is a big hit on YouTube. The film is all set to hit the theatres on September 8, 2016.