- Mohanlal's Marakkar – Arabikadalinte Simham: The Film To Feature These Popular Actors As Well?
- Mohanlal & Priyadarshan To Team Up For The Biggest Ever Project In The History Of Malayalam Cinema!
- OH NO! Priyadarshan's Next Movie Isn't With Mohanlal?
- WAIT! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team's Kunjali Marakkar Is NOT Shelved!
- Is Mohanlal's Kunjali Marakkar On Cards? Priyadarshan Answers!
- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team’s Next Will Be A Period Movie!
Priyadarshan, the ace film-maker is all set to begin a new career. In a recent interview, Priyadarshan revealed that he is planning to take a break from films, to start a teaching career.
Interestingly, the director is planning to turn a teacher, for the students of Film And Television Institute Of India, Pune. The Padma Shri winner has already agreed to serve as a guest lecturer in FTII.
He is planning to become a full-time teacher after completing the committed projects. Priyadarshan might quit films post completing his current ventures, to fulfill his late father's biggest desire.
His father, late. K Soman Nair always wanted Priyan to become a teacher. When he chose film direction as his career, his father was highly disappointed as he thought that cinema was not a career option.
Now, the director wants to fulfil his father's dream and that is the why he accepted the offer from FTII. Priyadarshan has not studied in any film institute or worked as an assistant director, before starting his career.
The director is all set to release his next venture Oppam, for this Onam. It is an ambitious project for Priyan, as last two ventures Geethanjali and Aamayum Muyalum were huge box office disasters.