- I'll Reduce Films Eventually: Mohanlal
- Pulimurugan 3D Version To Release Soon!
- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Janatha Garage!
- Pulimurugan & Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan To Continue In Theatres
- Pulimurugan, Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan, Aanandam, & Ore Mukham To Be Removed From Theatres
- WOW! Pulimurugan Surpasses Sultan, Rustom & MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
Pulimurugan, the recently released Mohanlal starrer, continues to rule the box office when it is about to complete the first two weeks of its release. The movie has broken several pre-existing records of Mollywood.
As per the latest updates from the trade analysts, Pulimurugan has made a total gross collection of 39.8 Crores from the Kerala box office, within the first 14 days of its release.
According to the reports, the Vysakh movie has also made a total share of 18.70 Crores within the first 14 days. Thus, the movie has emerged as the fastest Malayalam movie to cross the 40-Crore mark.
If the outside Kerala collections are considered, Pulimurugan has already become the fourth highest ever grosser of Malayalam industry, by surpassing Mohanlal's another recent release, Oppam.
Sources suggest that Pulimurugan has already crossed the 60-Crore mark when the all Indian box office collections are considered. However, the trade experts are yet to confirm the reports officially.
Now, it is almost confirmed that Pulimurugan will become the first Malayalam film to cross the prestigious 100-Crore mark. Stay locked to Filmibeat for more updates on Pulimurugan box office collections.