- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
Mohanlal starrer Pulimurugan has now achieved something, which no other Malayalam film has had in the recent times. The film has now turned out to be one of the biggest South Indian hits of this year.
Reportedly, the film has now crossed the 130-Crore mark and the movie has already beaten the lifetime collection records of Allu Arjun starrer Sarrainodu, which was released early, this year.
According to reports, Sarrainodu had made a worldwide collection of 127 Crores and Pulimurugan has crossed that mark easily. It is to be noted that Pulimurugan is still doing some serious business in many centres.
Now, the movie has become the fourth highest grosser of 2016, among the South Indian films, released in the year, so far. Vijay starrer Theri, Rajinikanth's Kabali and Junior NTR-Mohanlal team's Janatha Garage are the only movies ahead of Pulimurugan.
Rajinikanth's Kabali made a gross collection of about 350 Crores and by all chances, the movie would remain as the highest grosser of the year. Vijay's Theri made a gross collection of 175 Crores.
Janatha Garage, which had Mohanlal in an important role, fetched 135 Crores in total. Now, we have to wait and see whether Pulimurugan would break the records of Janatha Garage to become the third highest grossing South Indian film of 2016.