- Mohanlal Acted In The Blockbuster Movie Pulimurugan Without Receiving Remuneration!
- STUNNING! Aadu 2 Breaks The Big Record Of Pulimurugan!
- Ramaleela Box Office: The Dileep Starrer Is Now Next Only To Mohanlal's Pulimurugan!
- WOW! Pulimurugan Finds A Place In The Race For The Oscars!
- Villain & Other Malayalam Movies With Maximum Number Of Shows On Day 1!
- WOW! Villain Is Next Only To Pulimurugan And The Great Father!
Mohanlal's Pulimurugan has already achieved many records, which peobably no other Malayalam film could imagine of achieving. The movie became the first Malayalam film to enter the 100-Crore club and in fact, that was just a beginning.
Now, the film has another big record to its list of glory. If reports are to be believed, the film has found a place in the top 10 highest grossing Indian movies of 2016.
Reportedly, Mohanlal starrer Pulimurugan, which touched the 150-Crore mark while including the collections of the Telugu dubbed version of the film as well, has been placed at the 10th spot.
Salman Khan starrer Sultan, which fetched above 500 Crores at the worldwide box office is the highest grossing movie of this year. Sultan has been followed by Rajinkanth's Kabali, which fetched above 300 Crores.
Interestingly, Pulimurugan is also now the third highest grossing South Indian movie of 2016. Importantly, the film is still doing a decent business in centres in Kerala.
With no new Christmas releases this year, the movie is expected to do a good business in the vacation season, as well. Meanwhile, the Telugu dubbed version of Pulimurugan is also doing a steady business.