- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
- Before Neerali: Revisiting The 5 Best Thrillers Of Mohanlal In This Decade So Far!
- Mohanlal Is All Set To Take You For A Scintillating Ride With 4 Big Releases!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Remya Nambeesan Hits Back At Mohanlal; Claims Survivor Is Disgusted With His Remarks On The AMMA Row
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- Mohanlal Reveals That Only Two Actresses Have Submitted Their Resignation Letters To AMMA!
Pulimurugan has successfully completed 25 days of its run and still the movie is in the news for all the good reasons. It has all the reasons to be as the movie is soaring to new heights, with each passing day.
Recent movie releases like Vineeth Sreenivasan's Aanandam is giving stiff competition to Pulimurugan, but the movie continues to sail smoothly conquering new territories.
Here, we list the major Mollywood news of the week. Read on.
A New Record For Pulimurugan
Pulimurugan has turned out to be an industry hit. If reports are to be believed the film has grossed 75-Crores from the worldwide box office. The film has also grossed 50 Crores from the Kerala box office making it the first Malayalam movie to do so. Now, the wait is for the movie to cross the 100-Crore mark.
Aanandam Is Rock Solid At The Box Office
Aanandam, which released on October 21, 2016 is going strong at the box office. The film reportedly fetched 2.2 Crores in the opening weekend. Aanandam is giving stiff competition to Pulimurugan in cities like Kochi.
Dulquer Salmaan’s New Movie Gets A Title
Renowned director Bejoy Nambiar is all set to make his debut in Mollywood with an upcoming project, which would have Dulquer Salmaan in the lead role and the film has now got a title. Reportedly, the film has been titled as Solo and the movie is pitted to provide a never-seen-before kind of experience to the Malayalam audiences.
Mammootty’s Karnan Is Still On The Cards
There were certain rumours doing the rounds that Mammootty's big budget project based on the mythological character Karnan has been shelved. But, the writer of the film, P Sreekumar, clarified that the project is still on the cards and the makers are busy with the pre-production works of the film.
Jayasurya All Set To Do A Biopic
Versatile actor Jayasurya, who has impressed us all with his ability to transform to any type of character is all set to do a biopic, based on the life of renowned football player V P Sathyan. Titled as Captain, the film would be directed by debutante Prajesh Sen.
The week also witnessed the release of good number of other language movies. Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Ajay Devgn's Shivaay, Karthi's Kaashmora and Dhanush's Kodi were the major releases of the week.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which has Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles have done a good business in centres like Kochi.
Meanwhile, Oppam and Oru Muthassi Gadha, which released in the month of September, continue to fetch decent collections at the box office.
Biju Menon's Swarna Kaduva, was earlier expected to releases on October 28, 2016. But, now the film has got a new release date and would hit the theatres on Novmeber 4, 2016.