- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Popular Tamil actress Radhika Sarathkumar is all set to make a comeback to Mollywood, after a gap of 23 years. The actress who was previously seen in the 1993 film Arthana would soon be seen in an upcoming Malayalam film.
Reportedly, the actress has been roped in to play an important role in actor Dileep's upcoming venture, which would be directed by debutante Arun Gopi. If reports are to be believed, the actress would be seen as the mother of Dileep in this yet-to-be-titled movie.
The film has its script written by writer Sachy and it would feature Dileep in the role of a politician. Actress Prayaga Martin has been roped in to play the female lead role in the movie.
Interestingly, the upcoming film would be Radhika Sarathkumar's fifth film in Malayalam. The popular actress has acted along with superstars of Mollywood like Mammootty in Mohanlal, in the past.
She played the leading lady in the 1983 film Koodum Thedi, which had Mohanlal in the lead role. The actress also played an important role in the Mammootty starrer Makan Ente Makan, which released in the year 1985.
The upcoming Dileep movie is expected to mark a grand comeback of the actress. The film has been slated as the 2017 Vishu release of Dileep.