TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Sai Pallavi, the dear Malar miss of Malayali audiences, is celebrating her 24th birthday today. Pallavi was born as the eldest daughter of Senthamara Kannan and Radha, on May 9th, 1992.
The actress made her Malayalam movie debut with the blockbuster movie Premam. She was widely appreciated for her performance. Sai Pallavi is undoubtedly the most celebrated debutante in the past few years.
Here we present the best photos of Sai Pallavi... Have a look....
Interestingly, Sai Pallavi is a doctor by profession and currently pursuing her final year MBBS at Georgia. She is also a brilliant dancer and has participated in some highly popular dance reality shows.
She has earlier appeared in the Jayam Ravi starrer Tamil movie Dhaam Dhoom, in a small role. Sai Pallavi has said that, she was initially reluctant to accept Alphonse Puthren's offer to act as Malar miss in Premam.
It was because she was not very confident about her looks and Malayalam language skills. But later, the director convinced her, by clarifying that her character is a Tamilian and she is perfect for the role.
Post the huge success of Premam, Sai Pallavi acted opposite Dulquer Salmaan in Kali and proved her versatility as an actress. She was the initial choice for the upcoming Mani Ratnam movie.
But the actress was later replaced with Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari, as the director felt that she was too young for the role. Here we wish our dear Malar miss aka Anjali, a very Happy Birthday....