- This Actress Has Replaced Mamtha Mohandas In Jayaram-Salim Kumar Movie!
- Jayaram-Salim Kumar Movie Has Got An Interesting Title!
- WOW! Jayaram To Be Salim Kumar's Next Hero?
- Lal Jose To Bring Salim Kumar's Second Directorial Venture To The Theatres!
- Attack On Actress: Dileep Lashes Out!
- The Comedy King Is Back With Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan!
Salim Kumar, the National award-winning actor resigned from AMMA, the association of Malayalam movie artists. Reportedly, Salim Kumar decided to resign, as he was disappointed with the actors participating in election campaigns.
Earlier, AMMA had instructed the actors to not cooperate with the election campaigns. But several popular actors including the Vice President of the association, Mohanlal, have participated in the campaigns of various political parties.
Mohanlal attended the campaign meeting for actor-MLA KB Ganesh Kumar, in Pathanapuram. It hasn't gone well with Ganesh's opponent, actor Jagadeesh. The actors have already made headlines, with their ugly spat.
Salim Kumar feels that Mohanlal's visit to Pathanapuram worsened the issue. The actor is extremely disappointed that not even the Vice President of the association has been obeying the instructions of AMMA, which led to his resignation.
Earlier, actor Dileep had openly expressed his disappointment over how things turned ugly between Ganesh Kumar and Jagadeesh. Dileep stated that the Ganesh and Jagadish should not insult each other publicly.
Meanwhile, AMMA secretary Idavela Babu slammed the reports and stated that Salim Kumar resigned from the association due to personal reasons and not because of the political issues. Salim hasn't responded to Babu yet.