- Dulquer Salmaan's New Project, Manju Warrier As A Mohanlal Fan & Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- Vijay Babu-Sandra Thomas Fallout Ends On A Peaceful Note!
- Vijay Babu-Sandra Thomas Dispute: What's The Future Of Friday Film House?
- SHOCKING! Sandra Thomas Files Police Complaint Against Business Partner Vijay Babu
- Young Directors Introduced By Friday Film House!
- Suresh Gopi's Son Gokul Suresh Makes Acting Debut
Sandra Thomas, the popular actress-producer and the co-owner of the production banner Friday Film House, entered wedlock. Sandra tied the knot with businessman Wilson John Thomas, on July 10th, Sunday.
Wilson John, who hails from Edakkara, Nilambur is a businessman and the owner of an Ernakulam-based event management company. The couple tied the knot in a traditional Christian ceremony, held at Edakkara Marthomma church.
Have a look at Sandra Thomas's wedding photos here....
The wedding was a low key private ceremony, which was only attended by the close family members of Sandra Thomas and Wilson John. Later, a post-wedding reception was held in Hotel Rose International, Nilambur.
Sandra's close friends from the industry, including her business partner Vijay Babu, actresses Parvathy, Swathi Reddy, Pearle Maaney, directors Lijo Jose Pellissery, Midhun Manuel Thomas, etc. attended the post-wedding reception.
The actress-producer started her journey in the film industry as a child artist. She played small roles in several popular Malayalam films of 1990's including Nettippattam, Mimics Parade, Cheppukilukkana Changathi, etc.
She made a comeback into the industry as producer with the 2012-released movie, Friday. Sandra Thomas re-entered the film industry, with a pivotal role in her production venture Zachariyayude Garbhinikal.