- Dulquer Salmaan Set To Achieve Something Which No Other Lead Malayalam Actor Has Ever Had!
- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
Dulquer Salmaan, the young actor is joining hands with the senior film-maker Sathyan Anthikad, for his upcoming project Jomonte Suviseshangal. In a recent interview, Sathyan revealed that he is amazed by Dulquer.
The director, who was all praises for the actor, stated that he amazed him with his dedication towards the work. Dulquer thoroughly enjoys his work and is ready to go an extra mile to get his part perfect.
He rehearses well before the shot and completely transforms into his character when the camera is on. On the 10th day of shoot, Sathyan called Dulquer's father Mammootty and told him that his son was born to be an actor.
Sathyan Anthikad remarks that Dulquer Salmaan has several special qualities, which only the good actors possess. He strongly believes that the young actor wouldn't have shined as much as this if he was in another profession.
The director points out that not only Dulquer, but Nivin Pauly and Fahadh Faasil also have these qualities. Sathyan Anthikad is extremely happy with the fact that the actors of this generation consider cinema as a passion, and not just a profession.
Jomonte Suvisesgangal, which is a complete family entertainer, will hit the theaters for Christmas 2016. The movie, which is scripted by Dr. Iqbal Kuttippuram, will also feature senior actor Mukesh in a pivotal role.