- It's Releases Galore For Prithviraj & We Can't Wait To Watch!
- Wamiqa Gabbi Is Playing The Leading Lady In The Prithviraj Starrer 9!
- Nazriya Nazim's Comeback Film With Prithviraj Anjali Menon To Hit The Theatres In July?
- Prithviraj Starrer 9: Is This Much Loved Actress A Part Of The Film?
- Are Prithviraj & Antony Varghese Teaming Up For An Upcoming Movie?
- Lilli Teaser Gains Big Attention; Rana Daggubati Sends Out His Best Wishes!
Prithviraj is thoroughly enjoying the most important role of his life, the fatherhood. The actor has always been a doting father to his little girl Alankrita and makes sure that he there whenever she needs him.
Interestingly, Prithviraj recently shared a special picture through his Facebook, which was clicked when he was trying to brush his 2-year-old daughter. The post has already crossed 27k likes on Facebook.
The actor stated that he has found a new reason to appreciate his better half. Alankrita's face is not visible in the picture, to the much disappointment of the Prithviraj fans and social media followers.
Prithviraj and wife Supriya Menon have reportedly decided not to share their daughter's pictures in social media, as they want her lead a normal life. The couple feels that fame might ruin her childhood.
Alankrita Menon Prithviraj was born on 8th September 2014, in a private hospital in Kochi. Supriya Menon, who is a journalist by profession, took a break from her profession after Alankrita's birth.
Prithviraj, on the other hand, is extremely busy with a handful of projects in his kitty. The actor is all set to make his directorial debut soon, with the Mohanlal project Lucifer, directed by Murali Gopy.