- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
King Liar, which marked the reunion of the evergreen combo of Siddique-Lal is running to packed houses in theatres. The film which released on April 2nd went on to fetch mixed reviews, but has set the cash registers ringing.
Now, what we hear is that director Siddique is planning to join hands with actor Dileep yet again for another project.
According to reports, the movie would be another comedy caper which would revolve around a character named Priyaranjan who is a hotel management student. Priyaranjan is a peculiar holds grudges against people even for some minute issues that crop up.
Siddique, who scripted the film King Liar, would pen and weild the megaphones for this project, which is expected to start rolling next year.
Meanwhile, the director is planning to complete his upcoming project with Jayasurya, which again would be scripted and directed by Siddique himself. The movie will have Jayasurya playing a character with kleptomania.
Siddique and Dileep have had a successful track record so far. Siddique joined hands with Dileep for the first time through the film Bodyguard, which was remade into several other languages.