TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Parava, the directorial debut of popular actor Soubin Shahir, has started rolling today (June 1). Interestingly, Soubin Shahir dons the director's hat for the popular actor-producer Anwar Rasheed's production banner, Anwar Rasheed Entertainment.
Several prominent personalities of the Malayalam movie industry, including Soubin's close buddy, Dulquer Salmaan, wished the actor for his new venture, through their social media pages. Parava will have newcomers in the major roles.
Soubin Shahir was initially supposed to make his directorial debut with the project titled Pani Paali, with his best buddy Fahadh Faasil in the lead role. But the movie has been postponed, due to Fahadh's busy schedule.
In a recent interview, he had confirmed that Pani Paali has not been not shelved. The movie will start rolling, immediately after Fahadh Faasil completes his upcoming Mohan Raja-directed Tamil project and Anwar Rasheed's next directorial venture.
Soubin, who entered the movie industry as an assistant director, made his acting debut with a small appearance in Fahadh Faasil's debut movie Kaiyethum Doorathu. His first full-fledged role was in Rajeev Ravi's Annayum Rasoolum.
He rose to fame with the character of PT Master in Premam, which was also produced by Anwar Rasheed. Soubin Shahir earned rave reviews for his performances in the recent films, Charlie, Maheshinte Prathikaaram, Kali, etc.