- Sudani From Nigeria Box Office: 4 Days Collections!
- Before Sudani From Nigeria: A Quick Glance At Soubin Shahir’s Progress To A Lead Actor
- Sudani From Nigeria: Richie Director Is All Praises For The Movie!
- Soubin Shahir's Sudani From Nigeria Gets A Release Date!
- Best Of 2017 Results: Mammootty & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- When Mammootty Scolded Soubin Shahir For A Reason!
Soubin Shahir, who has already made a mark in Mollywood, is all set to make his directorial debut. The actor dons the director's hat for the popular banner, Anwar Rasheed Entertainment.
Reportedly, the project which is penned by Soubin himself, has been titled as Parava. The movie will have newcomers in the major roles. It is the third production venture of film-maker Anwar Rasheed.
Interestingly, Soubin has associated with Anwar Rasheed for the blockbuster movie Premam, in which he played the character of a PT Master. He has also associated with Anwar, as an assistant director.
The actor was initially supposed to make his directorial debut with the project titled Pani Paali, with Fahadh Faasil in the lead role. But the movie has been postponed due to Fahadh's busy schedule.
Instead, Soubin chose Parava for his directorial debut. In a recent interview, he has confirmed with Pani Paali is not shelved, and will start rolling, immediately after Fahadh Faasil completes his current projects.
Soubin Shahir is reportedly planning to take a break from his acting career, to concentrate on his directorial debut. He will be next seen in Dulquer Salmaan starring Rajeev Ravi movie Kammatipaadam.