- When Dulquer Salmaan Spent Some Quality Time With The Senior Actors!
- Mammootty's CBI 5: Here Is A Good News!
- Another Star Kid All Set For A Debut In Mollywood!
- FINALLY! Pranav Mohanlal's Debut Project Gets A Title
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Jayaram, Mukesh & Sreenivasan If Friends Is Remade Now!
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mukesh, Siddique & Others If In Harihar Nagar Is Remade Now?
Mukesh, the senior actor is playing Dulquer Salmaan's father in the upcoming Sathyan Anthikad movie, Jomonte Suviseshangal. He is sharing the screen with his close friend Mammootty's son Dulquer, for the first time.
In a recent interview, Mukesh explained the major difference between the star kids and their superstar fathers in a hilarious manner. The actor funnily stated that all the star kids are decent and well-behaved than their fathers.
According to Mukesh, all the star kids of the industry, including Dulquer Salmaan, Pranav Mohanlal, Kalidas Jayaram, Gokul Suresh, Vineeth, and Dhyan Sreenivasan, have one quality in common. That is their down-to-earth nature.
All of them are extremely well-mannered, simple, respectful youngsters who know how to handle their fame gracefully. They are ready to work hard and earn their place in the industry without using their star kid label.
Mukesh points out that all of them are coming from the similar backgrounds, and that's what make them alike. The actor strongly believes that all of them will surely be assets to the Malayalam movie industry.
But, Mukesh is still clueless about the movie debut of his sons, Shravan and Tejas. Both his sons are interested in cinema, but the actor wants them to complete their education before foraying into the industry.