- Mammootty-Biju Menon Team: A Look At The Best Movies Of The Less-talked About On-screen Combo!
- Rajinikanth VS Mammootty VS Mohanlal: A Phenomenal Competition Awaits!
- Mammootty's Kunjali Marakkar Team Planning A Big Surprise For This Eid?
- Mammootty’s Raja 2 To Hit The Theatres In the First Quarter Of Next Year?
- Asianet Film Awards 2018 Photos: Mammootty, Kamal Haasan, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Attend The Event!
- Uncle Box Office Collections: A Good Opening In The UAE!
Mammootty, the Big M of Mollywood, is undoubtedly one of the most celebrated actors of Indian cinema. But interestingly, the megastar had struggled a lot to make his wife Sulfath believe that he is an actor.
The couple tied the knot in 1979 when Mammootty was a struggling actor in the industry. It was purely an arranged marriage and Sulfath was not aware of her husband's passion for acting.
Click here for the best family pictures of Mammootty & Sulfath....
After marriage, when Mammootty revealed that he is an actor, Sulfath refused to believe him. She initially thought that her husband, who is a lawyer by profession, was just playing a prank.
Sulfath was confused, as none of the Mammootty films had released till then. Mammootty immediately called KG George, the director of his fourth movie Mela and to seek permission to bring his wife to the sets one day.
George immediately agreed and Mammootty took his wife to the shooting sets the very next day itself. After watching the shoot, Sulfath realised the actor's love for cinema and decided to support him.
Later, Mammootty decided to wrap up his career as a lawyer for films, with the complete support of Sulfath. Well, that is why we consider them as the most star ideal couple of Malayalam cinema.