- Pattalam postponed for April
- Prithviraj all set to be a director
- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
Tessa, the talented actress who made her debut in Mollywood with the film Pattalam, which had Mammootty in the lead role, is all set to be part of Malayalam films again.
The actress who had moved out of the film industry post marriage would be seen playing important roles in two upcoming films.
Interestingly, Tessa had played a cameo role in Kunchacko Boban and Asif Ali starrer Rajamma@Yahoo which released in 2015. The actress was also seen in the role of a journalist in Balachandra Menon's comeback venture, Njan Samvidhanam Cheyyum.
The actress is all set to play a crucial role in the upcoming film Gold Coins, which is said to be a children's based film.
Tessa would be seen in the role of a mother of two kids in this film directed by debutante Pramod Gopal. The film revolves around the lives of these two kids and the actress would be seen in a powerful role in the film.
Tessa would also be seen doing an important role in V M Vinu's upcoming film Marupadi. Marupadi which stars Bhama and Rahman in the lead roles is said to be dealing with a women-centric theme. The film is based on a real life incident.
We wish Tessa all the very best on her comeback trail!