- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
- Dileep Rubbishes Attacked Actress' Claims And Says ‘Never Thwarted Opportunities’
- Following Dileep's Return To AMMA, Attacked Actress Quits The Organisation!
- Kammara Sambhavam Team Will Be Back With Another Movie!
- Dileep, Kavya Madhavan And Meenakshi's New Picture Together Go Viral!
- Dileep's Professor Dinkan: What's The Current Status Of The Movie?
- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
Adoor Gopalakrishnan's upcoming film has been titled 'Pinneyum', and the moviebuffs are all excited about the fact that the film would feature Dileep and Kavya Madhavan in lead roles. They were last seen together in 'Vellaripravinte Changathi', which released in 2011.
Dileep and Kavya Madhavan have acted together in nearly 19 movies, of which a majority of them were box-office hits. So, here we list, what we feel are the 5 Best Movies of Dileep-Kavya Jodi.
1. Meesamadhavan (2002)
This film definitely has to be on the top of this list. The roles of Madhavan and Rukmini were safe in the hands of Dileep and Kavya Madhavan, respectively, and their onscreen chemistry was fabulous in this film.
2. Thenkashipattanam (2001)
Even though, both of them were not the main lead stars of this film, it was their pair that sparkled in the film. Dileep, at that time, was a rising star and Kavya Madhavan was an actress who had slowly started making a mark in the Malayalam industry.
3. Chandranudikkunna Dikkil (1999)
This was the first time the couple had come together for a film. Incidentally, this film also marked Kavya Madhavan's debut as a lead actress. Lal Jose was spot on in selecting her as the lead actress.
4. Thilakkam (2003)
Dileep did a fantastic job in this film, as the mentally challenged 'Unni'. He was equally well supported by Kavya Madhavan, who portrayed the character of Unni's love interest, Ammu. Beautiful songs, some good comical moments and a perfect storyline, all added to the success of the film.
5. Vellaripravinte Changathi (2011)
The story of the film was set in two different periods, the present and in the 1960's. Hence, the duo had to appear in two different get-ups and had to provide some solid performances. They pulled it off with elan, and Dileep went on to win his first state award for the best actor.
Dileep and Kavya Madhavan, are a much-celebrated onscreen pair, like the pairs of Mohanlal -Shobhana and Mammootty-Sumalatha from the past.
It is nearly after a gap of 5 years that they are coming together for a movie. Kavya Madhavan is also planning to make a comeback in a much stronger role through the movie 'Pinneyum'.This would be the second movie of the actress with Adoor Gopalakrishnan.
'Pinneyum' would also mark the comeback of Dileep in a more serious role. Of late, the actor has been focussing solely on commercial entertainers. This film would be a welcome change for the actor.
The shooting of the movie 'Pinneyum' would commence by May 11, 2016. The film will also feature other actors like Nedumudi Venu, Srinda, Vijayaraghavan, KPAC Lalitha, Indrans, etc.