- Fahadh Faasil To Compete With Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh & Other Bollywood Stars!
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- Fahadh Faasil And Nazriya Nazim Are Gearing Up To Share The Screen Space Again?
- What's The Status Of Fahadh Faasil-Anwar Rasheed Team's Trance?
- Fahadh Faasil's Comments About Nazriya's Koode Are Quite Sweet
- Fahadh Faasil-Amal Neerad Team's Upcoming Movie Has Been Titled as 'Varathan'!
Fahadh Faasil and Dileesh Pothan, the actor-director duo who created wonders onscreen with their first collaboration Maheshinte Prathikaaram, is back with Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum. The movie finally started rolling, in Vaikom.
Reportedly, Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum, which is said to be a comical drama, will be widely shot at the various locations of Vaikom, Cherthala, and Kasargode. Fahadh is said to be playing a village youth in the movie.
Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum, which is scripted by Sajeev Pazhoor, will have Soubin Shahir and Alencier Lay in the key roles, along with a set of newcomers. The female lead and rest of the star cast will be revealed soon.
Rajeev Ravi, the renowned cinematographer turned film-maker who made a mark with his Mollywood ventures Annayum Rasoolum and Kammatipaadam, is the director of photography. National award winner Bijibal composes the music.
The musician was also a part of the team Maheshinte Prathikaaram, while it is the first association of director Dileesh Pothan with cinematographer Rajeev Ravi. Fahadh and Rajeev have earlier teamed up for Annayum Rasoolum.
Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum is produced by Sandeep Senan and Aneesh M Thomas, under the banner Urvashi Theatres. If things fall in place, the highly anticipated movie will hit the theatres in April 2017, as a Vishu release.