- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar To Team Up With Mysskin's Associate
- Kaattu: It's A Wrap For The Asif Ali-Murali Gopy Starrer!
- Mammootty-Ajai Vasudev Movie Gets A Title?
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar Joins Murali Gopy-Asif Ali Team's Kaattu!
- Mammootty-Ajai Vasudev Movie: Here Is An Interesting Update!
- 3 Lead Actresses Roped In For Mammootty's Next Movie!
It seems like the other language actresses are so eager to step into Mollywood. The latest entrant to this league is popular the Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar who is all set to make a mark in Mollywood.
Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is playing an important role in Mammootty's upcoming film Kasaba. Take a look at some of the pictures of Varalaxmi Sarathkumar.
Varalaxmi is the daughter of Tamil superstar Sarathkumar, who is a well known face to Malayalam cinema, as he has acted in number of Malayalam movies, especially with the likes of Mammootty and Mohanlal.
The 31-year-old actress made her debut in films through the Simbu starrer Poda Podi which released in the year 2012.
Nothing much has been revealed about her role in the film Kasaba, but sources suggest that she plays a very important role in the film. The film also features another actress named Neha Saxena, who is a prominent face in Sandalwood.
The shooting of Kasaba has been completed and post-production works of the film is going in full swing.
Interestingly, there were also reports that the makers might opt for a change in the title of Kasaba. Anyways, we wish Varalaxmi Sarathkumar all the very best in her first outing to Mollywood.