- Prithviraj's Strong Statement, Update On Dulquer Salmaan's Solo & Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- Veeram Movie Review: A Grand Visual Treat, Minus Performances
- Veeram: 5 Reasons To Watch The Jayaraj-Kunal Kapoor Movie
- Before Veeram: A Journey Through The Top 5 Works Of Jayaraj!
- WOW! Aamir Khan Is All Praises For Veeram's Trailer!
- Much Like Veeram: Malayalam Movies Which Were Based On William Shakespeare’s Plays!
- Jayaraj To Direct Renji Panicker In His Next!
Veeram, the upcoming multi-lingual film, directed by Jayaraj, has been in the news since the first look poster of the film got released. The film, which has been made with a budget of 35 Crores, is the costliest Malayalam film of all-time.
Jayaraj has pinned up high hopes on the movie. In a recent interview given to Manorama news, the director stated that the entire team of Veeram believes that the movie will be the first Malayalam film to cross the 100-Crore mark.
Pointing out at the success of Mohanlal starrer Pulimurugan, the director stated that it is the technical quality of the film that made it a huge success and not the presence of a superstar.
Jayaraj's Veeram has some big names in the technical department. The cinematography of the film has been handled by S Kumar. The team also brought in the Hollywood action director Allen Poppleton, to choreograph the action sequences of the film.
The trailer of the film will be released today (October 21, 2016). The film, which is based on Shakespeare's Macbeth, has Bollywood actor Kunal Kapoor in the lead role.
Pulimurugan is cruising ahead at the box office. Let us wait and see whether Veeram would break the records set by Pulimurugan or not.