- Vismaya Mohanlal Eyes Acting Career?
- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
Vismaya Mohanlal, the daughter of Mohanlal, has been rumoured to be making her first step into the movie industry, with the upcoming stage show, Vismaya 2016, which will be held in Sharjah on April 8th.
But, the sources close to Mohanlal denied the rumours and confirmed that Vismaya has absolutely no plans to enter the movie field. The star kid wants to concentrate on her higher studies right now.
Unlike most of the star kids, Vismaya Mohanlal has always maintained a low profile. She has always stayed away from the film-related events and hardly makes public appearances.
Vismaya's decision hasn't gone well with the Mohanlal fans, who were waiting for the grand launch of their favourite star's daughter. However, it has been confirmed that Mohanlal's kids are not into acting right now.
Mohanlal has always stated that he respect his children's decisions and will not force them to enter the films. Pranav Mohanlal, the elder brother of Vismaya, has recently entered the film industry.
Pranav is currently assisting director Jeethu Joseph and has worked in the popular movies Papanasam and Life Of Josutty. He is also assisting Jeethu in his upcoming Prithviraj starrer Oozham.