TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Anu Emmanuel and Reba Monica John, both the actresses made their debut in films this year(2016), with the films Action Hero Biju and Jacobinte Swargarajyam respectively.
Both the films were big successes at the box-office and moreover, both the films had Nivin Pauly in the lead role. But, there is one more thing that both the actresses share in common.
In fact, both Anu Emmanuel and Reba Monica John were supposed to make their debut in 2015. But, both of them had to pull out due to various circumstances.
Anu Emmanuel was offered the role of Tessa in Dulquer Salmaan starrer Charlie, but she had to refuse the role in the film, owing to academic commitments.
In a recent interview given to Manoramaonline, Reba Monica John opened up that even she was supposed to make her debut in 2015. The actress was offered the role of Celine in the Nivin Pauly starrer Premam, but had to pull out since her father was hospitalised during that time.
Well, definitely both of them did miss out two fantastic movies. But, needless to say, both Anu Emmanuel and Reba Monica John didn't miss out on the second chance that they got and thereby making sensational debuts in Malayalam cinema.