- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- IN PICS! Prithviraj-Blessy Team's Aadujeevitham Begins!
- Poomaram: Nivin Pauly Is Extremely Impressed With The Movie!
Prithviraj, the intelligent young actor of Mollywood, has always mentioned that he has no best friends in the industry. But at the same time, Prithvi maintains a very warm relationship with all his contemporaries.
He is one of the rare actors, who thinks that there is nothing wrong in appreciating the achievements of his contemporaries. Prithviraj has always been updated about the latest developments in the industry.
Click here to know what Prithvi thinks about his contemporaries...
Another commendable fact is that Prithviraj is the only actor of his generation, who has shared the screen with most of his contemporaries. He has also been producing the films of his contemporaries.
Prithviraj has shared the screen with his close friend Jayasurya in almost 13 films. The actor joined hands for the first time in Kamal's Swapnakoodu. Nadhirshah's Amar Akbar Anthony was their last outing.
He has acted with Kunchacko Boban, in four films and has shared the screen with his elder brother Indrajith, in about 14 films. He teamed up with Nivin Pauly for Ivide, directed by Shyamaprasad.
Fahadh was the initial choice for Nivin's role in Ivide and Arya's role in Double Barrel. We hope that Prithviraj will team up with Fahadh Faasil and Dulquer Salmaan, for some interesting projects soon.