- Aravindante Adhithikal Review: A Decent Film That Serves Well To The Family Audiences!
- Before Aravindante Athidhikal: When Sreenivasan & Vineeth Sreenivasan Appeared In The Same Movie!
- Aravindante Athidhikal: A Grand Launch For The Trailer Of The Movie!
- Mammootty & Vineeth Sreenivasan To Team Up For The First Time?
- When Vineeth Sreenivasan Met Mone Other Than Thala Ajith!
- Aravindante Athidhikal To Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Vineeth Sreenivasan, the young film-maker recently opened up about his best pal, Nivin Pauly. The director, who introduced Nivin into the industry, feels that he is better actor now.
According to Vineeth, Nivin Pauly has learned how to perform in a scene, by listening just a small description about the situation. Earlier, the director had to explain the entire scene.
Another major factor is, now the actor has perfect control over the emotional and serious scenes. Now, Nivin very well knows how to perform in an emotional sequence, perfectly.
Vineeth Sreenivasan says that Nivin Pauly is the most comfortable actor to work with. The duo share a great bonding offscreen, which helps them to connect really well, when it comes to the professional aspect.
Nivin made his acting debut with Malarvadi Arts Club, which was the directorial debut fo Vineeth Sreenivasan. Later, the duo teamed up for the blockbuster movie, Thattathin Marayathu.
The duo has also teamed up as actors, for a couple of movies. Jacobinte Swargarajyam, the recently released movie of Nivin Pauly-Vineeth Sreenivasan duo, is running successfully at the theatres.