- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Mammootty Starrer Is In The Race To Become The Top Grosser!
- After Playing Mohanlal's Villain, The Actor To Turn Mammootty’s Father In An Upcoming Movie?
- This Sequel To Mammootty's Blockbuster Movie To Begin In August?
- Mammootty, Mohanlal & Other Celebrities At AMMA General Body Meeting 2018!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Report: How Much Has The Film Collected So Far?
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Film Successfully Passes The Weekdays' Test!
Mammootty, is one such actor who puts in great amount of efforts to look convincing as a character of a film. We have seen him doing this many number of times, and thus leaving us amazed about his makeover skills.
Today, we are going to take a look at 5 such instances when the actor impressed us all with his change in looks. Take a look..
Go through the slides to read more..
Mammootty As Vaarunni In Mrigaya
In fact, we won't see Mammootty in this particular character. He went for such a makeover that he was completely unidentifiable. Add to it the amazing voice modulation that he gave, Mammootty had a perfect makeover as Vaarunni, the hunter.
Mammootty As Mada In Ponthan Mada
Another film in which Mammootty had gone for an entirely different look. It was not just about the make-up, but even the body language of the actor did go for a transformation, while portraying the different stages of the character Mada, in the film.
Mammootty As Ambedkar
He sported a clean shaven look to have resemblances with the appearance of B R Ambedkar. But, more importantly he had to undergo lot of physical strains while performing the character. Nevertheless, the actor's effort didn't go in vain and he won laurels for his performance.
Mammootty In Pazhassi Raja And Oru Vadakkan Veeragadha
Both the films required the actor to sport a physique similar to that of a warrior. And in both the instances the actor came out successful. Importantly, it has to be noted that Mammootty portrayed the role of Pazhassi Raja when he was 50 + years old. Commendable work indeed from the actor.
Mammootty In Yathra
Not many actors were ready to sport a tonsured look, back in those days. In Yathra, Mammootty took up that challenge and those who have seen the film would remember the sequence in which the actor's head was tonsured.
There have been many such instances in which Mammootty gained appreciation for his image makeovers and we have listed only 5 among them. Interestingly, 3 of the roles in the above list did fetch him National honours.
Many directors have praised his dedication and commitment to look very convincing as the character. He makes sure that the real-life Mammootty is not seen on the screen, while portraying a character.
The actor has always made it a point to look different in each movie that he appears. Most recently, we saw him in the role of a cop in Kasaba. At the same time, when it came to his recent release White, we saw him in a stylish uber cool look.
Next, the actor would be seen in the film Thoppil Joppan and once again his look in the film doesn't have any resemblance with that of his previous two films.