- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly is on a high by winning 'The Most Desirable Man 2015' title of Kochi Times. In a recent interview, Nivin Pauly opened up about the most desirable woman of his choice.
According to the actor, scriptwriter-director Anjali Menon is the most desirable woman of the Malayalam movie industry. Nivin states that he has a huge respect for Anjali, who is an amazing multi-tasker.
Here we present some unseen pictures of Nivin Pauly with Anjali Menon, clicked during the making of Bangalore Days... Have a look...
Interestingly, Nivin Pauly described Anjali Menon as a 'classy personality'. She is a unique individual, who has an extremely energetic, positive personality. She is a real genius when it comes to her profession.
At the same time, Anjali is also a responsible wife to her husband Vinod Menon, and a doting mother to her baby son, Madhav Menon. That is why Nivin considers Anjali to be the most desirable woman of M'town.
Nivin Pauly has worked with Anjali Menon, in her directorial venture Bangalore Days, which was a blockbuster. He earned huge appreciations for his portrayal of the character Kuttan, in the movie.
The actor beat his contemporary cum close buddy Dulquer Salmaan as the Kochi Times Most Desirable Man of 2015. Reportedly, he is taking a break from M'town and will soon join his upcoming Tamil project.