- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- IN PICS! Anu Emmanuel Looks Elegant & Dazzling As Ever In These New Pictures!
- IN PICS! Anu Emmanuel Stuns Yet Again With Her Makeover!
- Anu Emmanuel To Join Vikram-Gautham Menon's Dhruva Natchathiram?
- Anu Emmanuel All Set For A Kollywood Debut!
- Nayantara Is My Role Model: Anu Emmanuel
Anu Emmanuel, the young actress finally revealed why she decided to quit the highly anticipated Dulquer Salmaan-Amal Neerad movie. Anu confirmed that she dropped the project, through her official Facebook page.
The actress clarified that she decided to quit the project, in order to join the second schedule of her Telugu debut Oxygen. Reportedly, Anu is currently filming for Oxygen in Hyderabad.
Check out some special clicks of Anu Emmanuel here...
It was rumoured that Anu Emmanuel decided to quit the Dulquer Salmaan project, following her fallout with the production team. Some other sources even suggested that team decided to replace Anu due to her poor performance
However, rumours have been finally put on to rest, as Anu Emmanuel herself, revealed the actual reason. Newcomer Karthika Muralidharan, the daughter of renowned cinematographer CK Muraleedharan, is the new leading lady of the movie.
Anu Emmanuel is missing out an opportunity to share the screen with Dulquer Salmaan, for the second time. She was the initial choice for the female lead in Charlie, but the actress turned down the offer due to her final exams.
The second schedule filming of Dulquer Salmaan-Amal Neerad movie has been progressing at the various locations of USA. The movie, which is produced by Amal Neerad and Anwar Rasheed, will hit the theatres for Onam.