- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Prithviraj, the young actor is also a fitness enthusiast and makes sure that he follows a proper workout regimen. Recently Prithviraj revealed why he prefers heavy workout, through a Facebook post.
Interestingly, the actor shared his workout photo with the caption 'When you want to have choru, meen curry and pappadam for dinner'. However, Prithviraj's post has taken social media by storm.
The post has already crossed 60k likes and about 1100 shares on Facebook. The fans are quite excited to know that their favourite actor is still a pure Malayali at heart, despite having a metro guy image.
Prithviraj, who is a self-confessed foodie, has always stated that his favourite dish is his mother Mallika Sukumaran's konju theeyal. For him, the best ever delicacy is the onasadya, with 4 types of payasams.
Recently, Prithviraj's wife Supriya had revealed that the actor is also a great cook and can make delicious continental dishes, including pasta. The couple makes sure that they try different cuisines, during their trips.
The actor is currently busy with the filming of debutante Jayakrishnan aka Jay K's horror thriller, Ezra. His upcoming revenge drama Oozham, directed by Jeethu Joseph will hit the theaters on September 8.