TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Anarkali Marikar, the young actress has made a huge fan following with her debut movie Aanandam. Now, the budding actress has been roped in to essay a key role in the upcoming Prithviraj movie Vimaanam.
As per the reports, Anarkali is not the leading lady of Vimaanam, but is playing a short yet important role in the movie. The actress announced the news through her official Facebook page, recently.
It is a dream come true opportunity for Anarkali Marikar, who has always been a die-hard fan of Prithviraj. The actress funnily stated that unlike her debut movie Aanandam, she is having plenty of dialogues in Vimaanam.
Reportedly, the team is yet to finalise the leading lady of the movie, which also narrates a strong love story. Vimaanam depicts the real-life story of Saji Thomas, a deaf-mute person who made an aircraft on his own.
Vimaanam is written and directed by debutant Pradeep Nair. The movie, which will be shot at various locations of Kochi, Mangalore, and New Delhi, stars Nedumudi Venu, Shanthi Krishna, Sudheer Karamana, etc., in the supporting roles.
Gopi Sundar composes the songs and background score for the movie. Shimnad Jalal is the director of photography. Baiju Kurup handles the editing. Vimaanam is produced by Listin Stephen, for the banner Magic Frames.