TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Kalyani Priyadarshan, the daughter of Priyadarshan and Lissy, is all set to enter the acting field very soon. In a recent interview given to a popular media, Kalyani finally reacted to the rumours regarding her affair with Pranav Mohanlal.
The budding actress, who brushed off the rumours, stated that Pranav Mohanlal is like an elder brother to her. Kalyani states that they had a good laugh over the affair rumours, as both the families knew that they are totally baseless.
Interestingly, Pranav Mohanlal posted a picture with Kalyani Priyadarshan on his personal Instagram page, immediately after the rumours started doing rounds. Kalyani states that Pranav is a person who has nothing to hide.
According to Kalyani, Pranav is a role model for all the kids in their family circle. He is an extremely simple person, who can live under any circumstances. Pranav is a person who feels complete in a t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and chappals.
Kalyani is currently all set to begin her acting career, with the upcoming Akhil Akkineni starring Telugu movie. However, the star kid wants to concentrate on Malayalam cinema and is planning to make her Mollywood debut, soon.
Pranav Mohanlal, on the other hand, is making his debut in lead roles with the upcoming Jeethu Joseph movie Aadhi. The project had recently started rolling in a grand event, which was held at Mohanlal's hometown Trivandrum.