TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Alphonse Puthren is one of the most celebrated film-makers of Mollywood. Recently, he had revealed a few information about his upcoming directorial venture, which is expected to begin in 2-3 months of time.
But, the film-maker has another film in the pipeline. But in that particular venture, Alphonse Puthren dons the hat of a producer and the movie will be helmed by young film-maker Mohsin Kassim, who is also a friend of Alphonse Puthren.
The upcoming film features the Premam gang, comprising of actors Siju Wilson, Krishna Shankar, Sharaf U Dheen and Shabareesh Varma etc., in the lead roles.
Reportedly, the makers have finalised on an interesting title for the movie and the upcoming entertainer has been titled as Thobama. Nothing much has been revealed about the story line of the movie but if reports are to be believed, this upcoming film will be an entertainer that will be targeting the youth and the family audiences.
Interetsingly, Thobama is the debut film of Alphonse Puthren as a producer, as well. A new actress will appear as the leading lady of this upcoming film.