- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
Randamoozham, the upcoming Mohanlal starring epic drama is one of the most-awaited upcoming projects of Mollywood. Earlier, it was reported that Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan has been roped in, to play a pivotal role in the movie.
The sources had suggested that Big B would play the role of Bhishmar in the movie, which is based on MT Vasudevan Nair's acclaimed novel, Randamoozham. However, now it has been confirmed that Amitabh Bachchan is not a part of the project.
Recently, the senior actor's spokesperson officially denied his association with Mohanlal's Randamoozham, by releasing a formal statement regarding the same. The statement suggests that the reports regarding the actor's association with the project are false and incorrect.
The Malayali fans of Amitabh Bachchan, who were eagerly waiting for the second Malayalam outing of the actor, are quite disappointed with the reports. The audiences are waiting for the team to announce the star cast of the movie officially soon.
Mohanlal is playing the central character Bheeman in the movie, which is directed by ad film-maker Shrikumar Menon. Reportedly, the team is planning to release Randamoozham as a true adaptation of the novel, without any cinematic changes.
Peter Hein, the highest paid stunt master of Indian cinema, has been roped in choreograph the action sequences of Randamoozham. AR Rahman, the Oscar winner is expected to make a comeback into Malayalam cinema, with the movie.