- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
The upcoming movie of Mohanlal with Lal Jose is the current talk of the M'town. After a long wait, the actor and the director is all set to join hands for a movie, which is expected to go on floors soon.
Now, actress Anna Reshma Rajan, who shot to fame with her debut movie Angamaly Diaries, has been roped in to play an important role in the movie. According to the reports, the actress will play the role of a teacher in this yet-to-be-titled film.
In fact, the actress had played the role of a character named Lichi, nurisng teacher in the film Angamaly Diaries. Her performance in the film was much praised by the critics and the ausiences alik.
Interestingly, Mohanlal will be also playing the role of a professor in this Lal Jose movie. The film has its script penned by renowned scriptwriter Benny P Nayarambalam.
Apart from Mohanlal and Anna Reshma Rajan, the film also features, Anoop Menon, Kalabhavan Shajon, Salim Kumar, Alencier Ley, Angamaly Diaries fame Sarathkumar etc., in important roles. The film bankrolled by Aashirvad Cinemas is expected to go on floors in May.