TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Angamaly Diaries, the film directed by Lijo Jose Pellissery,featuring a host of newcomers in the lead roles is still doing a good business at the box office. The film has won fans from various quarters, which also include the celebrities from the industry.
Now, Angamaly Diaries has impressed yet another big celebrity. Yes, we are talking about popular Bollywood film-maker Anurag Kashyap, who recently watched this Malayalam movie.
Anurag Kashyap, who came down to Kerala, watched Angamaly Diaries, along with the team of the movie, that comprised of Lijo Jose Pellissery, producer Vijay Babu, actor Antony Varghese etc., Popular actress Manju Warrier was also present for the special screening.
Bollywood film-maker took to Instagram to express his opinion regarding the movie. Anurag Kashyap took photos along with the team members of the movie and posted the same on his Instagram page.
A post shared by Anurag Kashyap (@anuragkashyap10) on Mar 20, 2017 at 11:53am PDT
Anurag Kashyap tagged Angamaly Diaries as his film of the year, so far. He also applauded Lijo Jose Pellissery, Prashant Pillai, Vijay Babu, Girish Gangadharan and the entire team of the movie.
A post shared by Anurag Kashyap (@anuragkashyap10) on Mar 20, 2017 at 1:28pm PDT
Well, Angamaly Diaries is definitely going places. In fact, the praises that the film has been receiving are truly deserved, as the movie is rightly one of the best in the recent times.