- When Dulquer Salmaan Spent Some Quality Time With The Senior Actors!
- Mammootty's CBI 5: Here Is A Good News!
- FINALLY! Pranav Mohanlal's Debut Project Gets A Title
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Jayaram, Mukesh & Sreenivasan If Friends Is Remade Now!
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mukesh, Siddique & Others If In Harihar Nagar Is Remade Now?
- Who All Can Replace Jayaram,Mukesh & Others If Marupuram Is Remade Now?
Well, nowadays it is quite common to see the kids of popular Malayalam actors, making an entry to Mollywood. Already, the kids of some of the big Mollywood celebrities have made a mark in the industry.
Recently, Pranav Mohanlal's debut movie in Mollywood, was officially launched and now, another star kid is all set to make a mark in Mollywood. This time, it is Shravan Mukesh, son of popular actor Mukesh, who is gearing up for a grand debut.
Reportedly, Shravan Mukesh will be seen essaying the lead role in the upcoming film Kalyanam, helmed by Rajesh Nair. This upcoming film will be the fourth directorial venture of the film-maker.
Kalyanam is touted to be a romantic comedy movie and apart from Shravan Mukesh, the film will also pave way for the entry of the debutante Varsha, who plays the leading lady in the movie. The film has been given a tagline 'A Cliche Love Story'.
Interestingly, Kalyanam will also feature actor Mukesh in an important role. Apart from Mukesh, Sreenivasan will also be seen essaying a vital role in the movie. Film-maker Rajesh Nair's previous venture was Salt Mango Tree, which feaured Biju Menon in the lead role.