TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Well, nowadays it is quite common to see the kids of popular Malayalam actors, making an entry to Mollywood. Already, the kids of some of the big Mollywood celebrities have made a mark in the industry.
Recently, Pranav Mohanlal's debut movie in Mollywood, was officially launched and now, another star kid is all set to make a mark in Mollywood. This time, it is Shravan Mukesh, son of popular actor Mukesh, who is gearing up for a grand debut.
Reportedly, Shravan Mukesh will be seen essaying the lead role in the upcoming film Kalyanam, helmed by Rajesh Nair. This upcoming film will be the fourth directorial venture of the film-maker.
Kalyanam is touted to be a romantic comedy movie and apart from Shravan Mukesh, the film will also pave way for the entry of the debutante Varsha, who plays the leading lady in the movie. The film has been given a tagline 'A Cliche Love Story'.
Interestingly, Kalyanam will also feature actor Mukesh in an important role. Apart from Mukesh, Sreenivasan will also be seen essaying a vital role in the movie. Film-maker Rajesh Nair's previous venture was Salt Mango Tree, which feaured Biju Menon in the lead role.