- Panchavarna Thatha 75 Days Celebration: Jayaram, Kunchacko Boban & Others Attend The Event [PHOTOS]
- Kunchacko Boban To Team Up With The Writer Of Vellimoonga!
- Kunchacko Boban All Set To Play the Lead Role In Allu Ramendran!
- Kunchacko Boban Has Already Scored A Hat-trick Of Hits In 2018 So Far!
- Kunchacko Boban & Lal Jose Are All Set To Team Up Yet Again!
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: On Its Way To Emerge As A Big Success!
Anu Sithara, the young actress of Mollywood has some big and exciting projects in her kitty. And one among those is the upcoming film Ramante Eden Thottam, directed by Ranjith Sankar.
If reports are to be believed, the actress has been roped in to play the role of the leading lady in the film. Anu Sithara will be paired opposite Kunchacko Boban in Ramante Eden Thottam, which will be a film of the romance genre.
Kunchacko Boban will be seen in the role of a person called Ram Menon, who is in his 40's. Anu Sithara will appear as Malini, who hails from a city. The movie is said to be a love story of these two main characters.
It is for the first time that Anu Sithara is working with Kunchacko Boban. Ramante Eden Thottam is expected to go on floors by the first week of February. Earlier, the makers of the film had announced the release date of the movie as May 12, 2017.
Meanwhile, Anu Sithara is gearing up for the release of her upcoming film Fukri, directed by Siddique. The film, featuring Jayasurya in the lead role has Anu Sithara as one of the two leading ladies.