- Uncle: Here Is What Anu Sithara Has Got To Say About The Film!
- Aadhi: Anu Sithara Praises Pranav Mohanlal & The Movie!
- JUST OUT: Vineeth Sreenivasan's Aana Alaralodalaral Motion Poster
- DID YOU KNOW? This Popular Malayalam Actress Had Auditioned For Parava!
- Ranjith's Niranj-Anu Sithara Project Gets A Title!
- Ranjith To Team Up With Youngsters For His Next!
Anu Sithara, the young actress is all set to share the screen with Jayasurya, once again. Captain, the upcoming biopic based on popular footballer VP Sathyan's life, will have Anu Sithara as the female lead.
The actress is playing the role of Anitha, the wife of VP Sathyan, played by Jayasurya. The team had considered several actresses for the role of Anitha earlier, but finally decided to rope in Anu Sithara.
According to director Prajesh Sen, the team decided to cast Anu in the role due to her striking similarities with Anitha. Captain will be majorly narrated through the perspective of Anu Sithara's character.
The actress, who is excited about being a part of the prestigious project, stated that it is a very challenging role. She is planning to meet the real life Anitha, to prepare for her role in the movie.
Anu Sithara and Jayasurya have earlier shared the screen in the Siddique movie Fukri. But, the actress was paired up with John Kaippillil in the movie, which has Prayaga Martin as Jayasurya's pair.
Reportedly, Anu will join the sets of Captain, only after completing the shooting of the upcoming Kunchacko Boban movie Ramante Edanthottam. She is playing the role of Malini in the movie, directed by Ranjith Sankar.